Identify food and chemical sensitivities with the ALCAT Test
What you get with this package:
• 250 foods
• 40 Preservatives / Expanded Additives / Environmental Chemicals
• 30 Food Additives / Colorings / Preservatives
The results from the ALCAT Test can help determine which foods and other substances may trigger unwanted inflammation, and related symptoms. The ALCAT Test enables providers to help patients improve chronic health issues through dietary change.
The ALCAT Test gives healthcare professionals a tool for managing conditions linked to inflammation and chronic activation of the immune system. The ALCAT Test measures individual responses to foods and other substances at the cellular level and may reveal the underlying trigger of certain symptoms.
Food and chemical sensitivities have been linked to migraines, aching joints, fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, and other symptoms related to chronic activation of the immune system. 1-6
Clinical assessments of the ALCAT Test used to guide dietary modification have shown significant improvement in many common symptoms. The efficacy of the ALCAT Test has been documented in numerous studies implementing rigorous double blind and often placebo controlled study designs.
Who Should Test?
• Gastrointestinal Disorders: Diarrhea /Constipation, Bloating, IBS, Gastritis, Reflux, Associated Malabsorption (nutritional deficiencies)
• Skin Symptoms: Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Keratosis Pilaris, Urticaria, Acne
• Neurological Symptoms: Migraines, Headaches, Memory Problems, Chronic Fatigue, Mood Swings, Depression (neuroendocrine immune system), ADHD, Neuropathy, cognitive impairment
• Respiratory Disease: Chronic Cough, Wheezing / Bronchoconstriction, Sinusitis
• Metabolic / Endocrine Disorders: Obesity, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Inability to Lose Weight, Weight Loss, Thyroid Illness and Diseases, Infertility, Irregular Menstruation
• Muscular / Skeletal Disorders: Stiff or Sore Joints, Arthritis, Tendonitis
• Immune System and other Comorbidities: Reduced immunity against Infections, Allergies, Autoimmune Diseases, Heart Problems, progression of tumors